About Istanbul

Turkey has made remarkable progress since 2003 and has been on the rise experience in business. This development is the result of government encouragement and cooperation in the private sector which makes this country the center of global investment and universal trade...

Istanbul is one of the major gateways or communication bridge for the Asia-Europe connection. It is one of the greatest commercial centers of the world and all the major global corporations have official offices and agencies in this city. According to official data. Population of Istanbul, more than 15 Million, plus about 2 million foreign nationals reside in this beautiful city.
The Turkish system of government is a republic and a president is selected by the free votes and wills of the people.
Ankara is the capital of the country. Ankara is a political, cultural and educational city. This city offers a regular life and is the center of all official Turkish institutions in the city.

How many is the population of Turkey:

Turkey is one of the most populous countries in the Middle East, with a population of over 80 million! According to the prediction of statistics center of this country, Turkey will reach a population of over 100 million up to 2040. Thus the cities of Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Bursa and Antalya are at the top of the list of the most populous cities in the country. In general, the population in the regions boosted with agriculture and industry, is more focused. Meanwhile the lowest populous city in Turkey is the small town of Tunceli with 82000 people near the Iranian border. Turks make up 80% of the population and the remaining 20% are ethnic Kurds and Miscellaneous gradually settled in the east and southeast of the country.

The Weather of Istanbul:

Istanbul is a tourist destination for all seasons of the year. However, in the months of winter (December to February) is very cold, with temperatures below zero and next to it, there is also snow and rain. July and August are often warm and humid. Meteorologically best time to visit Istanbul is April, May, September, and October.

Education in Turkey:

Because of the high quality of services and facilities offered by its universities, Turkey attracts a large number of education enthusiasts to their country. Its high quality goes as far as that the number of universities in the country on the list of 100 world's top universities. Except in this case, the international certificate provided by a number of universities facilitate the path to further study in more advanced countries: Universities in the country fall into three categories: Public, private, and semi-private universities. governmental universities in the country have a very low level of education free. To Private universities tuition fee is between 5000 to 10000 TL per year. The amount of student fees depending on the type of filed, degree and type of university can be variable.

Cost of living in Turkey in 2019:

The Turkish currency is the Lire, which is less valuable than the dollar, and because of that, the cost of living in Turkey and traveling to Turkey are not very expensive. On average, the cost of living in Turkey is between 2500 to 3000 TL. It should be noted, however, that these costs are due to people's lifestyle, type and quality of feed and clothing also living place and leasing fee will be variable. Mentioned amount is enough for a middle level living.

Living Costs in Turkey:

On average, if you want to divide the cost of living in Turkey, transportation Accounts for about 20 percent of the cost of living. Food and restaurant costs cover about 18 percent of the day-to-day costs and monthly rent covers 12% of the monthly cost of living per household. Welfare services in Turkey accounts for 10% of the average cost of living in Turkey. Here are some of the costs of living in Turkey:

List of living expenses in Turkey:

The average rent of a one-bedroom house in central of town approximately is 1600 TL and 1000 TL for far away. The cost per liter of petrol in Turkey ia about 7/8 TL. The cost of shipping in Turkey varies according to city of residence and for cities of Istanbul and Ankara are more expensive than other cities in TurkeyPrice of per one-way Ticket of bus and subway is about 3/6 TL and the price of the taxi varies depending on the different routes. But the minimum taxi rent for a short road is 13 TL.. The average price of each meal in Turkey is about 20 TL on average. Prices can vary depending on the restaurant and the type of food.

Release Date: : 2019/10/01
Visits: 744